Cranial, Dental and Thyroid Thermography
Thermography offers a non-invasive, non-radiologic way to measure areas of inflammation in the dental, cranial and thyroid regions. Chronic sources of inflammation can compromise the immune system and lead to chronic illness, heart disease and cancer. Multiple studies have linked both dental pathology and thyroid dysfunction to breast cancer. With thermographic imaging, we can identify areas of suspected inflammation and infection. Once an area of concern is identified, further investigation and treatment is recommended.
Benefits of Cranial, Dental and Thyroid Thermography Evaluation:
- Evaluates the functional condition of the thyroid structure.
(Hypo or hyper conditions)
- Evaluates the presence of inflammation from nodular formations and appearances of oral and sinus infections
- Detect ‘hidden’ oral infections
- Measures Inflammation from TMJ
- Quantify post-surgical inflammation
Visit our Resources page for more articles and research regarding Cranial, Dental and Thyroid Thermography!
Dental pathology with right breast mastectomy.
Cancer of left breast with dental pathology.
© Copyright 2019 Thermography Clinic Kitchener Inc.